East Haven Counseling & Community Services (EHCCS)
LOCATION: 595 Thompson Ave. East Haven, CT 06512
CONTACT: (203)468–3297. Fax: (203)468–3334.
A clinician will speak with you and make decisions for follow up or referrals.
HOURS: Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Evening appointments available. Many forms of insurance coverage are accepted.
Please Note: As of September 1, 2012 the Town of East Haven has contracted with BHCARE, Inc., (formerly Harbor Health Services), to manage the counseling and community services department. This reorganization does not affect services town residents.
The Mission of East Haven Counseling and Community Services is to improve the quality of life of the people of the Town of East Haven by providing a network of comprehensive, effective and efficient mental health services that foster self-sufficiency, dignity and respect so as to empower individuals to live up to their ultimate potential.
• Providing outpatient mental health services & prevention programs.
• The Agency is licensed by the State of Connecticut as an adult outpatient psychiatric clinic.
• Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Masters level clinicians are trained to provide assessments, crisis intervention, and on-going counseling using individual, couple, family and group therapies.
• Board certified Psychiatrists provide diagnostic evaluations, and prescribe psychotropic medications when deemed appropriate.
• Twenty-four hour emergency backup services available.
Program Manager / Director: Elizabeth Trotta, LCSW
Secretary: Arlene Hackbarth
Bookkeeper / Billing: Kelly Smith
Youth Services Coordinator: Bob Petrucelli, MPA
Marissa Perrelli, LCSW
Charles Schetlin, LCSW
KimAnh Vu, LCSW
Susan York, LMFT
Works with the East Haven School system to provide:
Works collaboratively with BHCARE, Inc. to provide:
Community Living & Community Support Services
Vocational & Employment Services
Residential Services for Targeted Clients
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) in 4 Treatment Areas: