• Notice is hereby given that the audit report for the Town of East Haven Housing Authority is available for public inspection in the office of the Town Clerk during regular business hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What programs does East Haven offer? The only program that East Haven offers is the Housing Choice Voucher Program (section 8); East Haven does not have public housing.
2. Can I apply for Section 8? At this time we are not accepting applications for the section 8 program. There is no timetable as to when our waiting list will reopen.
3. What if I want to know what number I am on the waiting list? If you are on East Haven’s waiting list and are inquiring as to what number you are, you must submit the request for information in writing:
Send the request to: Imagineers LLC Attn: Maria Stoute 635 Farmington Avenue Hartford, CT 06105–2999
Submit this information in your request: Your Name, Current Address, Current Telephone Number, and Social Security Number.
Please provide a sentence in which you state that you are requesting your waiting list position.
4. Is there anywhere else that I can look to for help?
You can call 2–1–1 (24 hours a day/ 7 days a week) or visit 211
Infoline.org. 2–1–1 Infoline can provide you with information
about: Assisted Living Facilities, Avoiding Foreclosure,
CHAP, Eviction, Public Housing, RAP, and Section 8.
Contact Information for current HCVP participants:
Call Imagineers at 1–860–247–2318 for Tessa Antoine (East Haven’s case
worker) or Maria Stoute (waiting list).