View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
461 North High StreetEast Haven, CT 06512
The Public Services Department is subdivided into three units and directs the Parks Department. The Main Unit’s responsiblities include:
- Construction and maintenance of roadways, sidewalks, and drainage systems.
- Maintenance of all parks and school properties.
- Leaf and Christmas tree pick up.
- Street sweeping, sanding, and snow removal.
- The preservation, care and removal of trees within the Town’s rights–of–way and/or public places.
- Maintenance of Town vehicles and equipment
The Sanitation Unit with 1 part time employee:
- Monitors access to the Town's Landfill.
The Building Maintenance Unit:
- Maintenance activities on Town owned buildings.
- Maintains 19 buildings, all playscapes, dugouts, bleachers, and irrigation in all parks fields and buildings.