View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Department of Administration and Management was created by Town ordinance in 1992. At that time the Department consolidated the activities of the Economic Development Department, Human Resources and general governmental administration.
The primary responsibilities of this department:
- Administration of general town government.
- Economic and community development projects.
- Labor related matters including collective bargaining negotiations.
- Administered a town wide housing rehabilitation program.
- Operates the Trolley Visitors Center.
- Work with civic groups to arrange and organize activities and fundraising for the annual Fall Festival and 4th of July Firework Celebration.
|Sal Brancati||Director of Administration & Mgmt.||(203) 468-3205|
|Joseph Coppola||Assistant Director of Administration & Management||(203) 468-3205|
|Sharon Grasso||Administrative Assistant||(203) 468-3205|