How can I find out about exams?

Exams are advertised in the New Haven Register at least 3 times and other smaller local newspapers such as The Inner City Newspaper. Police and Fire positions are also advertised on Comcast Cable in the New Haven area and on channel 20 in East Haven. All exams and vacant positions are also posted on a bulletin board outside the Civil Service Office and filed with the Town Clerk. Vacant positions and exams (hopefully) will be posted online.