View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
Lower Level of Town HallEast Haven, CT 06512
250 Main Street
The Finance Department is a centralized point for fiscal information concerning accounting, payroll, tax, assessor, purchasing, and treasury functions all are coordinated through this office.
The Finance Department is responsible for:
- Accounting functions.
- Payroll functions.
- Investment functions.
- Supplies financial information and special reports to elected and appointed boards and Commissions.
- Records and reconciles funds disbursed by the Board of Education.
- Prepares the Town's Official Statement.
- Risk management.
- encompassing all the insurance functions including health, property, and liability.
- Monitors all revenues and appropriations for the General Fund.
- Monitors all special revenue and grant funds.
- The central contact point for the Town's Annual Audit Report.