The East Haven Farmers Market is opening for the 2022 season THIS SUNDAY- June 12th from 8am-noon. One month earlier than in years past due to many requests from our residents.
Each year our market grows and this year will be the largest yet. The market will still be located on our beautiful town green but this year it will be set up along the new walkway on the corner of Hemmingway and Main Street.
We are thrilled to announce the following vendors and civic organizations that will be participating in this year’s market:
- Amelia Florist & Farm
- Angela’s Kitchen LLC
- Disorbo Bakery
- Farm of Northford
- Paparazzi Jewelry
- Petonitos Pastry
- Stephy Soaps & Candles
- Fine Fettle Pets
- Shoreline Nursey
- UConn Master Gardening Program
- WAA-POST 89 AMERICAN LEGION
- Shoreline Garden Club
This Sunday, June 12th, there will be special events taking place to kick off the market season.
- Shoreline Garden Club will be hosting a FREE Herb Planting activity for children. Kids are welcome to come decorate a pot, pick out an herb and plant it in their pot to take home.
- UCONN Master Gardeners will be there to answer your gardening questions and addressing common concerns such as: pest control, plant dieses and ideal gardening conditions.
- Bicycle Helmet for East Haven Youth Give Away (June 12th only while supplies last) (see flyer below)
- WAA / POST 89 American Legion will have an information table about the mission of the Legion and to secure sponsorships for the Wreaths Across America event on December 17th at the East Lawn cemetery.
East Haven Farmers Market shopping tote bags will be given out at no cost (while supplies last)
Please stop by and check out the markets opening day. Our FB page will be updated with activities and events throughout the season.