The East Haven food pantry has implemented a drive up option for pick up. Arrive during regular open hours, volunteers will place a bag of food in your vehicle.
** Update 4/6/20**
The East Haven Food Pantry will be closed on Saturday, April 11, 2020.
After this Saturday closing, hours will be as stated below.
Hours of operations: Tuesday 9-11 and Saturday 10-12.
39 Park Place, East haven, CT 06512.
Donations can be dropped off during these hours as well. Please consider donating to the food pantry, together we can get through these difficult times.
Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. and Saturday 10:00a.m. – 12 noon
- Established by a small group of volunteers at the Old Stone Church in 1985.
- Serves 340 families or over one thousand individuals who receive 8,500 food items per month.
- Provides a 3 day emergency food supply to East Haven residents in need.
- Currently run by 30 dedicated volunteers who shop, stock shelves and distribute food.
- The majority of their food resources come from the donations by residents of East Haven.
- Show proof that you live in East Haven.
- Residents can come twice in a calendar month to pick up food.
- At Thanksgiving receive a food basket and turkey with all the trimmings.
- Organize a neighborhood food drive.
- Make regular monetary donations.
- Promote public awareness by telling others about us.
- Volunteer Opportunites:
- Use your truck to transport our grocery supplies.
- Distribute food when the Pantry is open.
- Collect food from area schools and churches.
- Every November help in Thanksgiving food collection and distribution.