Is there anywhere else that I can look to for help?

You can call 2–1–1 (24 hours a day/ 7 days a week) or visit 211 2–1–1 Infoline can provide you with information about: Assisted Living Facilities, Avoiding Foreclosure, CHAP, Eviction, Public Housing, RAP, and Section 8.

Contact Information for current HCVP participants:

  • Call Imagineers at 1–860–768–3389 for Kurt Weingartner (East Haven’s case worker) or Maria Stoute (waiting list).