Any blight related complaints should be directed to the Office of Urban Renewal. From there it will be forwarded to the proper department for investigation. You may file a complaint by calling our office at (203) 468–3286 or filling out a Blight Report Form and delivering it to our office. Please note that you do not have to report your own name and address if you do not wish to disclose that information.

Send email to Ellen Pellegrino or Giovana Berardesca