View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
Public Services Building (rear of Police Dept)
461 North High StreetEast Haven, CT 06512
The Town Engineer:
- Acts as Agent, receiving, conducting site visits, and preparing reviews.
- Provides technical support and comment in the processing of Flood and Erosion Applications for the Flood and Erosion Control Board and for Inland Wetland Applications for the Inland Wetlands and Water Courses Commission.
- Serves as advisory to the Planning and Zoning Commission in the manner of site plan reviews, site visits and reports, providing technical support.
- Sits as a voting member on the Solid Waste Advisory Board and the Southwest Connecticut Regional Recycling Operating Committee.
- Receives, prepares reviews, provides technical support and comments and processes as well as coordinates with the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection on all Coastal Area Management Applications.
- Works with State of Connecticut Department of Transportation in the coordination of major road reconstruction projects as well as underground utilities.
|Kevin White||Town Engineer||(203) 468-3250|
|Jerry Tramontano||Administrative Assistant||(203) 468-3250|